US: Robust private sector growth sustained during September – Markit
“September data revealed a strong increase in U.S. private sector business activity, with the rate of growth close to August’s seven-month peak,” IHS Markit announced on Friday.
- The latest expansion of private sector output was driven by a robust upturn in services activity, which contrasted with relatively subdued growth among manufacturing companies.
- At 54.6 in September, the seasonally adjusted IHS Markit Flash U.S. Composite PMI Output Index was down slightly from 55.3 in August.
- A 55.1, the seasonally adjusted IHS Markit Flash U.S. Services PMI Business Activity Index was down only slightly from August’s 21-month peak
- At 53.0, up fractionally from 52.8 in August, the seasonally adjusted IHS Markit Flash U.S. Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index remained weaker than its post-crisis trend (53.9).
- Hopes fade for people trapped under rubble after deadly Mexico City earthquakeIn Marketing & SocialSeptember 21, 2017
- Компания «Форма Плюс» качественные изделия в Украине: изготовление резиновых пресс формIn FinanceFebruary 18, 2018
- Dollar extends drop on outlook for Fed, ECB policyIn Forex WorldSeptember 9, 2017
- 298In StartupsAugust 15, 2017
- Single-character bug crashes iPhones, Apple promises fixIn Tech WorldFebruary 19, 2018
- TIAA Investments sees stocks slipping 4% by year’s end – here’s whyIn FinanceSeptember 24, 2017
- A Guide to SEO for ECommerce WebsitesIn Tech WorldFebruary 16, 2018
- Dimon blasts financial press: ‘Who cares about fixed income trading in the last two weeks of June?’In FinanceJuly 15, 2017
- Alimony tax changes may scorch divorcing couplesIn StrategyFebruary 19, 2018
- Yen in the dumps as carry trades flowerIn Forex WorldJuly 15, 2017
- The Trump value trade might not be dead after all, and could see a ‘monster’ recoveryIn FinanceSeptember 24, 2017
- Watch Movies OnlineIn OtherNovember 22, 2017