Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Price Fluctuations
Two wheeler insurance renewal is an legal obligation that has to be fulfilled in time and before the renewal period expires, and in line with the laid down regulation of the Indian Motor Vehicle’s Act, 1988. The renewed bike insurance is an agreement between an insurance company and the policyholder wherein the latter gains monetary assurance in return of a premium amount. Timely renewal of two-wheeler insurance offers financial assurance to the scooter or motorcycle owner for third-party injuries/damages along with own liabilities arising in the event of any unfortunate mishap.
The third party liabilities would include liabilities towards damages occurring to the third-party vehicles, injury of third parties, and liabilities towards third-party property damage. The own damage liabilities would include monetary protection for liabilities towards own vehicle damage or injuries to self. The mishaps that are covered for these purposes are natural calamities, theft, man-made calamities, etc.
Here, we aim to take a closer look at the renewal of two-wheeler insurance plans and why is it a must to complete the act at the earliest.
Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal – Premium
It is very important to compare the premium amount, policy features and tenure, scope of coverage, no claim bonus, etc. of different bike insurance plans before freezing on the best plan for renewal. The number of two-wheeler insurance providers are increasing by the day to take care of the protection needs of all two-wheelers running on Indian roads. With the options being so varied and vast, it makes good sense to look around for the lowest premium amount for the sake of getting extensive coverage before saying yes to either kind of two wheeler insurance renewal – comprehensive or third-party liability.
1. Negotiate for discounts after comparison
The options for bike insurance renewal in the Indian market are many. Given this, it certainly pays to research upon them via insurance comparison and aggregator sites like Coverfox.com before purchasing a specific insurance plan from the competitive market.
Once you are aware of the policy renewal that will adhere to your needs and budget, you can easily negotiate with the insurance company to gain discounts and benefits.
2. Compare premium quotes
In the digital era that we all are a part of today, it is very easy to compare bike insurance renewal quotes online and derive sound conclusions. Once you have researched for the most viable insurance policies, you may want to check out the premium amount by using online premium calculators and other insurance comparison tools.
Once done, you will find it easy to renew your bike insurance online through the best insurance providers in India such as Bajaj Allianz, ICICI LOMBARD, HDFC ERGO, IFFCO TOKIO, Reliance, Oriental Insurance, New India Assurance, Bharti AXA, etc.
3. Review insurance companies online
It is a good idea to review various two wheeler insurance renewal companies online for the purpose of gaining knowledge about their services, customer problem resolving capacities, Claim Settlement Ratio, and so forth.
The comparison of quotes, premium payable, and other features is important as the result will help you zero in on the insurance provider offering the best discounts and benefits.
Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Date and Period
Even while it is critical to purchase two wheeler insurance as soon as you buy your scooter or bike, it is equally important to keep renewing the policy in a prompt and timely manner. The policy has to be renewed within 90 days after the expiry date of the insurance coverage for the sake of gaining the No Claim Bonus (NCB). The NCB will lapse in case you fail to have your two-wheeler insurance renewed within the given time frame.
The renewal of bike insurance policy is an easy and hassle-free process with several online channels available for facilitating your cause. You may want to renew your coverage plan through trusted third-party insurance aggregator websites – simply navigate to the portal, pick on the respective tab and click it, key in the required bike related and personal details, input the policy number, and go about the renewal premium payment in time to save up on the NCB.
Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Online
How would you like to complete the renewal process for your motorcycle or scooter insurance today? Simply log on to Coverfox.com and go about the act – you will not be disappointed with the results.
- Taking the fight to ISISIn ManagementJuly 15, 2017
- Wells Fargo sends 38,000 erroneous letters in auto flubIn Marketing & SocialFebruary 19, 2018
- Your marketing planIn StrategySeptember 24, 2017
- Gianluca Vialli launches crowdfunding campaign for sports financeIn FinanceSeptember 9, 2017
- Facebook Goes After “Fake News” Business Model, Stops Violators from Buying AdsIn Marketing & SocialSeptember 9, 2017
- Earn Money Online With Home Based Business IncomeIn FinanceFebruary 9, 2018
- Billionaire investor Jim Breyer on why big technology growth stocks will keep surgingIn FinanceSeptember 24, 2017
- The A-Z of Popular Business Startups: A State by State GuideIn StartupsSeptember 24, 2017
- Over a barrel: paying the price for cheap oilIn ManagementJuly 15, 2017
- Study Best Practices – 11 Lessons Learned – Conduct Expert SurveysIn Market TipsNovember 16, 2017
- Forex – Dollar index trims losses but remains at more than 2-year troughIn Forex WorldSeptember 9, 2017
- Get Quick Feedback from Customers on Instagram Stories with New Polls FeaturesIn Marketing & SocialOctober 7, 2017