Former Flipkart COO challenges removal, sends legal notice to e-tailer
Seth was later elevated to as the COO, becoming the second most prominent executive at Flipkart after Kalyan Krishnamurthy took over as the CEO.
Apart from leading the HR function, he was also heading Flipkart’s logistics unit Ekart and corporate functions like strategy at the Bengaluru-headquartered online retailer.
When contacted by TOI, Seth and a Flipkart spokesperson declined to comment on the matter.
In what came had come as a surprise to many, Seth was abruptly asked to quit in May.His rise at Flipkart had raised eyebrows when from heading HR in no time he became one of the top executives at the firm. He could not culturally fit into the organization which is one of the reasons that led to his exit, said a source who did not want to be named.
- Web Hosting On A Budget – iPage HostingIn OtherNovember 16, 2017
- Get Quick Feedback from Customers on Instagram Stories with New Polls FeaturesIn Marketing & SocialOctober 7, 2017
- Trump budget trifecta: Plan aims to gut Obamacare, roll back Medicaid expansion, cut MedicareIn Marketing & SocialFebruary 19, 2018
- Asian currencies firmer footing, Yen slidesIn Forex WorldJuly 15, 2017
- Former Flipkart COO challenges removal, sends legal notice to e-tailerIn StartupsJuly 15, 2017
- What Everyone Ought to Know about Millennial Run BusinessesIn ManagementSeptember 24, 2017
- Trading Calls: Buy India Cements, NCC, Engineers India, Siemens, Say ExpertsIn Market TipsJuly 15, 2017
- Outsourcing Migration Management: The Role of the Western Balkans in the European Refugee CrisisIn ManagementAugust 19, 2017
- Forex – USD/CAD holds at 28-month lows after strong Canadian dataIn Forex WorldSeptember 9, 2017
- Should I invest my emergency savings in the stock market?In FinanceAugust 18, 2017
- Parents Don’t Always Know Best About FinancesIn FinanceAugust 9, 2017
- A 10 Step Facebook Marketing StrategyIn Marketing & SocialSeptember 24, 2017