Cheat Sheet Helps Small Businesses Manage Social Media Presence (INFOGRAPHIC)
Gone are the days when managing brand presence on social media was just an option for the small businesses. Today, it is practically impossible to acquire and retain customers without having a solid social media strategy.
That’s why businesses spend a fortune to leverage this new medium of improving customer experience.
But social media is complex, and there are several aspects that need to be taken into consideration. For example, no two social networking sites are the same. Facebook serves an entirely different purpose than LinkedIn. Although the desired result is the same: engaging more customers.
To make matters more complicated, these social media sites keep changing their layouts.
To decode the ways in which you can make the most of social media platforms such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube, product review site WeAreTop10 has compiled all the information you may need to leave a good visual impact.
Visuals Key to Engaging Customers on Social Media
Social media is essentially a very visual medium and most users access those sites on their mobile devices with small screen sizes.
Social networking sites also understand the importance of using visuals to reach customers. That’s why they constantly update their features to be more user-friendly.
Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet
The infographic created by WeAreTop10 provides a neat overview of all visual parameters that these popular social networking sites have in place. This makes it easier for small businesses to create visuals for their various pages on social media sites.
To know more, check out the infographic below:
- Buying a home? Strategies for lowering your closing costsIn StrategyAugust 20, 2017
- Why Is WordPress Security So Important?In Tech WorldFebruary 15, 2018
- Payday Loan Help Directly or Peer-To-Peer Lending ServicesIn FinanceFebruary 18, 2018
- Instagram Stories Boost Your Brand’s Exposure in 8 StepsIn Marketing & SocialOctober 7, 2017
- The A-Z of Popular Business Startups: A State by State GuideIn StartupsSeptember 24, 2017
- Build a Following for Your Business with Facebook WatchIn Marketing & SocialAugust 13, 2017
- Crude Oil Price Hit 4-Month High, Gold Drops on FOMC OutcomeIn Forex WorldSeptember 24, 2017
- Dimon blasts financial press: ‘Who cares about fixed income trading in the last two weeks of June?’In FinanceJuly 15, 2017
- Information on the Nike Air Max Tailwind Running ShoeIn OtherJanuary 6, 2018
- A 10 Step Facebook Marketing StrategyIn Marketing & SocialSeptember 24, 2017
- The Freelance Business Doesn’t Have to Be Hard: Read These 5 TipsIn StartupsSeptember 9, 2017
- Facebook to Finance $1 Billion in Original TV ContentIn FinanceSeptember 9, 2017